25 Jan 2015

Stacking the Shelves #1

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews that makes it possible to share with other bookworms what books you added to your shelves - physical or virtual - during the week.

This week two books I ordered from BookDepository arrived at last:


Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf by Edward Albee: I'd like to read more modern (20th century) plays and this one seems to be a good one to start with. 

Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier: I heard nothing but good things about this series and this book particularly, and since I should read more fantasy books for my challenge it's very likely I'll start Daughter of the Forest soon.

I made a trip to the university library on Monday and since I finished watching The Borgias not long ago, of course I had to put my hands on something connected to The Family:


The Borgia Bride by Jeanne Kalogridis

I'd like to read this in the next month or so as well.

So that's it, these are all the books I got this week. Let me know what books YOU added to YOUR shelves in a comment below! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment